Wednesday, April 05, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Sunday, 01 January 2006

From my previous journal:

Well, another year is gone forever! Time to make those infamous resolutions that I usually don't keep. LOL! :) This year I'd like to at least keep a few of them for a change!! So far, I want to do the following:
1. Lose weight!! (My whole family is going to do the WW diet starting Monday, January 2nd)
2. Make a new friend.
3. Pay closer attention to my family's needs. (Quit being so selfish!)
4. Go to church every Sunday.
5. Read my Bible more.
6. Stop saying the word "freaking" (and no I'm not using this in place of the curse word, I mean literally stop using the word "freaking")....I'm starting to annoy myself.
7. Start exercising! (Yuk!)
8. Read at least 5 books. (I usually don't read books....I watch way too much t.v. instead.)
9. Buy a digital camera.
10. Keep up with my diary!!

0 comments: