Saturday, December 30, 2006

goals-07


It's that time of year again...time to make those New Year's resolutions...goals, if you will...things I'd like to accomplish in '07.

Here's my list....so far:
1. Take my time scrapping & see what happens. I think I just rush through my LO's to get them done fast....I need to sloooooooow down & see what happens.
2. Lose weight....I'd like to lose 52 pounds in 2007! That's only ONE pound a week!
3. Find a NEW job! I'd like to find a job in scrapbooking this year.....not sure how that's gonna come about.....but I'm lookin' into it!
4. GET PUBLISHED!! My goal this year is to SUBMIT, SUBMIT, SUBMIT!! It's never going to happen unless I try!!
5. Spend more FUN time with my family....I've been so stressed lately, that I just seclude myself from the world. I want to spend MORE time having FUN with the kids & Jesse!

Seems like I should have more aspirations than this....and I do....but these are the main 5 that I will begin working towards. :)

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Good luck on your goals!! You can do it!!!