Saturday, July 07, 2007

*dare #70*



okay, i haven't participated in a
while...but THIS dare just screamed
at me! :) i've been saving this record
to "scrap" for quite some time....but
nothing really inspired me to use it...
until i read the dare today.

there's lots of "found" objects on this
altered project.
1. i cut off a flap from a box i got in the
mail & used it as my background
2. the strip of b&w on the left side is
from a smashbox make up kit i received
for christmas
3. the gold star garland is from the inside
of a tree ornament that broke
4. push pins from my sewing kit, hold down
the b&w strip
5. masking tape from my office
6. metal photo corners, heidi swapp stickers,
chipboard flowers (used as clouds), my hand-
drawn rainbow, pics of my & my ipod, ghost
butterfly i painted, and scrap pieces of paper
round out the remainder of the stuff i used.

wow! this was so much freakin' fun!! thanx for
the totally awesome dare!! :)

1 comments:

tallynt said...

Wow, I love this. And I used to have that exact record. =)