Sunday, July 15, 2007

technically sunday




but it's still my saturday since i
haven't gone to bed yet! i know...
i'm insane! :)

after fed ex lost my package from
scrap-a-latte, carla finally had to
send me a replacement. good grief!
i can't believe fed ex doesn't even
know where the original package is!!
how can it just disappear?? *rolleyes*
anyway, i got my replacement package
today (saturday!) & finally got around
to playing at 2:00 or 2:30 in the morning
(sunday, actually!)!! *sigh* i'm so
crazy! my foot's hurting & i normally
stand to scrap, so i had to improvise & sit
tonite.
but, at least i finished my required DT
layouts & now i'm good for another month!
but if you know me, you know i scrap WAY
more than 3 layouts a month. ;)

1 comments:

Alicia Sharp said...

You can scrap some LO's in no time girl!!!! Love these!!