Tuesday, February 19, 2008

calm, cool, casual, creative




these are the words that i hope describe my soon to be scrap room!

oh yeah, baby!! my husband and i are growing up into adults. LOL!

we will both have our own offices. of course, i prefer to call mine a scrap room.
now, yes, i already have a scrap
room...but it has no doors which equals
no privacy. so, now my husband will
take my "room" & i get the official "office"
of the house....which actually has a DOOR!!

so, today jesse bought the flooring & paint
for my new room....can't WAIT to see
what it looks like!! i think it's gonna ROCK!

here are the "before" pics.....i'll post the
during & afters as we go. hopefully, it will
all be ready by this weekend! :)

and, of course, i'll show you his room too. ;-)

2 comments:

Sarah E. said...

I am so jealous! I am giving up my scraproom this weekend for Zachary to have his own room. I will however live vicariously through you!

Carla said...

Can't wait to see the finished product!