Wednesday, March 19, 2008

i'm ready for spring!

well, our spring showers arrived
a bit early this year....in fact, wide
spread flooding was quite the problem
in my neck of the woods yesterday.

one man was swept away by the
flood waters....they still haven't found
him. so sad.

so today, i'm thankful to be alive &
to have all my family with me. :)

i love spring, but i don't like too much
rain...it's supposed to be in the upper
60's tomorrow, so hopefully that
will help dry up the water.

happy hump day! :)

3 comments:

iris said...

Your story about the missing man is sad! Oh but I hope you enjoy the first days of Spring! WE don't have that season here so we are always curious about your four seasons:)

Alicia Sharp said...

Glad you and your family are safe! So sad about the poor man! I hope they find him! It was snow flurring here on the first day of Spring! What a way to bring it in huh?

Carla said...

I so glad you did NOT drowned when we lost the phone connection! It is very sad someone was lost in the flooding.