Saturday, April 05, 2008

a little bit of this, a little bit of that...

a BIG box of stamps arrived yesterday,
so i decided to get crafty! ;) have i said
how much i L-O-V-E these stamps??
and i just got my grubby little hands
on the innovative, ground-breaking,
earth shattering mounting system!!
WOWEEE!!! it sooooo ROCKS!! i love
the feel you get of stamping with wooden
handles, but i also LOVE to see where
i'm putting the stamp!! this combines
the best of both worlds & it's AMAZING!

project 1- Big Shiny Flowers
I stamped the smaller flowers onto the album & heat set to dry.
Then I stamped three more flowers onto different papers and cut them out.
Added some buttons & misc. goodies & ouila! i have an altered album for my daughter. :)

Project #2- Dream Big
I wanted to keep this one simple, so I created my own patterned paper by stamping the swirlie
stamp onto the purple cardstock. I then stamped the title onto a piece of lightly patterned paper. Attached everything & added a splash of color by using a scrap of green paper & there you have it! my baby girl looking so cute learning to walk! ;)


Project #3- Mocha Latte

This was a fun one! I love using my heat gun....it's addictive! I stamped the steamy froth stamp all over the card using embossing ink. Then i sprinkled some embossing powder on it....heated with my BFF (the heat gun), and it turned into this silvery goodness! ;) then i took an ink pad & added some color to the non-embossed areas. super fun!

thanx for looking! i hope you get your hands on these stamps as soon as they are available! you'll have SO much FUN!!! ;) (oh, and THIS store will have them!)

5 comments:

Sarah E. said...

I love all your craftiness! I seriously cannot wait to get my hands on these fab stamps! You are always so inspiring! ;)

Carla said...

Your stamping is stupendous! And thanks for the plug ;)

Tammy said...

You definitely know how to make those stamps irresistible!!!

Brooke said...

cute stuff with your new stamps!

i lost my heat gun and have lately been using things such as my iron, curling iron or blow dryer to emboss.. why i don't just go buy another one.. who knows...that would be way too easy.

~*Michele*~ said...

WOW!! You are ROCKIN the Unity Stamps!! I can't wait to get my paws on them :)