Sunday, April 27, 2008

tag ideas- take 2

angela @ unity asked the dt members to create samples to go on the tags of the stamp sets. the biggest challenge for me was to do "simple" layouts. i love product & tend to add everything but the kitchen sink on my layouts. :) so these are my slimmed down projects. =) BIG SHINY FLOWERS- i love this set! so many fun shapes of flowers, which makes them so versatile. i used one of the flower stamps to represent the sun on this 6x12 layout.
i'm going to put little mementos from our panama city beach vacation in this envelope. it truly was our dream vacation & i love the DREAM BIG stamps!!

i created my own patterned paper using another stamp from the BIG SHINY FLOWERS set.

this is one of my fave pics of my baby girl from her first christmas. perfect for the DREAM BIG stamps!

2 comments:

~*Michele*~ said...

These are beautiful Sarah!

Shannon said...

These are adorable!! great job Sarah!