Friday, March 31, 2006

TGIF!

I remember the 1st time I told my son, "TGIF"....he thought I was a wacko!! But now, even he says it, whenever it's Friday!!! :)

Angelica has her ensemble competition this weekend, so I hope she does well!! She's a little nervous & excited about it!

I'm going into work late today & it's jean day!!! What a great way to start the weekend!!!
I can't wait to get started on my scrapping projects for this week....I have a LO challenge at SAL to use the word "Spring" in my LO & to use 2 different fonts in my LO & use at least 3 flowers in it.....the funny thing is, I'm going to try to do a Christmas LO.....definitely a challenge!!! :)

2 comments:

Val said...

Now HOW are you going to do a Christmas layout with the word 'spring' in it???? HMM??? Ha!

shadows of life said...

just wait & see!!!