Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Christmas with the Johnson's Friday, 23 December 2005

From my previous journal.....


Tonight my parents (Robert & Paula) came over to celebrate Christmas with us. They brought my brother and sister, too. (William & Carole Anne)
I made chili, and my mom brought the fixin's for frito pies....they were delicious. MMmmmm....
Presents Received:
Sarah--Snowman cookie jar; cookbook
Jesse--Coca-Cola tin (which I stole); $25 Visa gift card
Lica--Porcelain doll; jewelry (earrings, necklace, anklet)
Little Man--Magnetix; $25 visa gift card
Baby Girl--Stroller/Bassinet/Swing set from Graco for baby dolls (it is sooooo cute to watch her play "mommy" with this stuff!!)
Family gifts--Dominoes; Coaster set w/ pictures in them
Presents Given:
Mom/Dad--Scroll frame with 3 pictures in it of our family; scrapbook page framed that I made just for them; yellow ribbon light to hang in there window
William--a stainless steel Army can holder
Carole Anne--watch w/ 7 interchangeable and reversible bands

0 comments: