Sunday, July 09, 2006

The BEST news EVER!!!

Okay. So, today I woke up with the sniffles....you know the typical summertime cold...sneezing, watery eyes, runny faucet, I mean nose, tight chest, just achy all over. I'm thinking to myself, "not gonna be a very good day!". Boy, was I ever wrong! This turned out to be a FABulous day!! You wanna know why???? Because I got a call today from a very special lady. She owns a scrap store...in my opinion THE scrap store, and she has offered me a position on her design team!!! WOWZER!!!!!!!! How cool is that??!!?? I'm so pumped about it...I've screamed, cried, jumped up & down, and I've told my husband & kids about the great news!!! I can't wait to tell everyone else I know!!! :) :) :)

I can't wait to find out more about this gig. Unfortunately, I'm getting the position becuz another member resigned. But, she was doing what was best for her....so that's okay. So, now I'M the new chick!! Viva Scrapbooking & Viva La Scrap a Latte!!!!! :) :) :)

0 comments: