Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I'm PUBLISHED!!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!! I am having a SUPER week, as far as scrapping
is concerned!! Sunday nite, I received an email
from Scrapstreet.com that my FUN-CEC layout was
picked for their "Gridlock" article in January's issue....

THEN, tonite...I receive ANOTHER email from Scrapstreet
that my FIRST SNOW layout is a FINALIST in the
COVER contest for January!!! WOWZER!! I'm floating on air!!!

I'm soooo EXCITED! I finally got up the nerve to start
submitting....this month I've submitted LO's to Simple Scrapbooks,
Creating Keepsakes, Scrapbooks Etc., Scrapstreet, ANNNNNND I tried
out for the FANCY PANTS design team!!! I'm telling you, if you haven't
tried the FANCY PANTS stuff, you GOTTA get some!!! I love ALL of
their products that I've tried so far & I'm keeping my Fingers & Toes
crossed that I'll make it on their DT!!!!

Well, gotta run....time for bed. I'm ***yawn*** getting very sleepy!

1 comments:

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

Congrats Sarah!!!! You deserved to be pubbed Chickie!!!!