Monday, May 21, 2007

*little things i just COULDN'T live without*

hmmm....i can think of MANY things
that make my life sweeter! so, in no
particular order, here are the things
i don't EVER wanna live without! ;)

air
my husband
my kids
my dogs
my SAL pals
the internet
my cell phone
DVR on my dish receiver
clothes
deodorant (trust me, you don't want me to live without this, either!)
toothbrush/toothpaste
shampoo
soap
toilet paper!! He-LLO!
oh yeah, chocolate!! definitely chocolate!
coffee
water
my meds...tried that before...not pretty!
music
scrapbooking
my hundreds of pics & albums & scrapbooks
my teeth...i'm pretty sure eating wouldn't be the same without them
mexican food....this IS one of the five food groups after all! ;)
my computer
my printer/scanner
my camera....oh yeah!! duh...this should have been higher on my list!
movies.....they're so much fun!
okay...i think i'll stop here. i guess i'm pretty spoiled! i like LOTS of stuff
& can't imagine living without any of it!! LOL!! i know i could if
i had to, but who wants to do that?? :)

0 comments: