Thursday, May 31, 2007

*word-up #2*





STOP! that was this week's word
challenge....i used that word in this
layout about some advice to my baby
girl....don't STOP....keep exploring....
keep learning...keep listening...keep
loving...keep moving! :)

this was my 1st time creating a totally
clear layout!! the 1st pic is me holding
it up....has the wall as a light background.
the 2nd pic is it propped up on my desk...
that created a dark background. and the
3rd is a scan of it....which makes it appear
to have a solid white background.
loved playing with this, becuz
i painted on the back side of it...attached my
circles to the backside of it & then attached
everything else to the front! so FUN!!! :)

thanx for looking!! ;)

7 comments:

Ronda Palazzari said...

Ohh I love the clear layout! So very cool!

Ronda
One Little Word

Lynn said...

Love this! I remember those days!

Lynn
one little word

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous colours & well done you on this. I have never dared do anything so bold & out of the old comfort zone. It is fabbydo!!!

Roos said...

love your layout , very createfull .

greetings Roos
from holland

Marjolein said...

I love this, looks so great on that clear background!!

kelly p said...

this is great and i love the sentiment!

michelle said...

this is way cool.. love the clear layout!