Thursday, November 15, 2007

God is SMILING on me!!!

my prayers have been answered!!!
after MONTHS of searching for a job,
applying, being rejected, applying,
interviewing, being rejected....blah, blah,
blah.....my day has FINALLY come!!!

I was offered & accepted a position with
Tyson Corporate today!!! WOOHOO!!!!!
To say I'm excited is really a HUGE
understatement!! I even got choked up
on the phone with them, becuz I didn't
think I'd ever be hired for an office job
again!!! It's been a rough 8 months, but
it will be worth it in the end!!! :)

My 1st day is December 3rd!! YESSSSSSSS!!!!
Only 2 more weeks on my feet!!!!!! :) :) :) :)
So, now I've just got to come up with some
cash to stock up on office clothes. It's dressier
than I'm used to , and right now I NEED to
take advantage of my discount!!! At least
I'm getting something out of this crappy retail
job, right?? ;-)

Okay, I'm going to try to stop bawling & fix some
lunch for baby girl & me. :)

1 comments:

Alicia Sharp said...

Congrats again girlie! God really is looking out for you and your family!!