Saturday, January 12, 2008

*USC Layout*




here it is....my debut layout using
my BRAND spankin' new, right out
of the shipping box, USC stamps!!

wanna know my 1st impression when
i opened the box???? i squealed with
delight!! :-) they are WAY big & soooooo
cute!! and to top it all off, angela did a
freakin' spectacular job at picking stamps
that "fit" me!! i don't know how she did
it, but they are SOOOOOOO perfect!!

now, please pardon the scan....things are
crooked & cut off....but i didn't feel like
re-doing it. sorry.

but check out the stamps. the castle,
scallop, and title (little princess w/ crown)
are ALL from unity stamp company!! enjoy!

4 comments:

Unity Stamp Company said...

I just LOVE this! What a darling little girl. VERY, Very Wonderful!

Laura Williams said...

how CUTE!!! love those stamps! sweet page! :)

Raechelle Bellus said...

very cute! Great job with the stamps! This looks like a cute set!

Carla said...

This layout is adorable Sarah! I can't wait to get the stamps in our store!