it is my EXTREME pleasure to
introduce you to this funky fresh
set of stamps....aka love is toxic. =)
they are so versatile & i can't wait
to continue creating projects with
them!! here are a few to get your
tongue waggin'! ;)
& follow the directions for YOUR chance to WIN this set!! if you win, please come
back & show me what you've created! i'd LOVE to see it!!
Layout #1- "Love is Toxic"
Stamping Steps for title:
1. Stamp image onto transparency with a Clear "Stamp & Stick Gluepad".
2. Heat stamped image with heat gun for a few seconds to activate the glue.
3. Pour fun flock onto the heated image & press the flock into the glue.
4. Shake off the excess flock.
5. Re-ink the stamp with the "Stamp & Stick Gluepad".
6. Carefully place the flocked image on top of the stamp to re-ink the image.
7. Heat with heat gun again.
8. Pour more flock onto the image & press the flock into the glue again.
9. Shake off the excess flock.
10. Turn transparency over & trace the reverse side of the image with a black permanent marker for added definition.
Unity Stamp Co- stamps; Hambly-transparencies; Bazzill-cardstock; Scenic Route-paper;
Heidi Swapp-decorative tape; Around the Block- label tape; My Mind's Eye- paper;
Stampendous- Fun Flock; Tsukineko- inks on the cardstock to create the "wall" scuffs;
Stewart Superior- Stamp & Stick Glue Pad; 7gypsies- 3D foam adhesive; Scotch-tape
Layout #2- "Daddy's Girl XOXO"
Unity Stamp Co- stamps; Scenic Route-paper; Bazzill-cardstock; Tsukineko-inks; American Crafts-thickers, stickers, gold pen; Making Memories-paper; Sharpie-pen; Heidi Swapp-jewels
Layout #3- "my very merry christmas"
Unity Stamp Co-stamp; Hambly-rubons; Lil' Davis- chipboard; creative imaginations-rubons;
American Crafts-velvet ribbon, thickers; Prima-crystals; Stewart Superior-ink; Heidi Swapp-brad; Making Memories- paper; Bazzill-cardstock; 7Gypsies- 3D foam adhesive; Sharpie- pen
Layout #4- "I love u Birthday Grl"
Unity Stamp Co- stamps; Fancy Pants-paper; Bazzill-cardstock; American Crafts-thickers; Sharpie-pen; Daisy Bucket- paper; Palette- inks; Heidi Swapp-decorative tape
Thanks for taking a peek & check out this link for all your scrapping needs....INCLUDING Unity Stamps! :)