Friday, March 21, 2008

scrappy fun


i just HAD to scrap tonite!!
i'm waiting on a special package
to arrive....it should be here any
day now & it contains an AMAZING
set of FUN stamps in it from Unity!!
but i couldn't wait any longer...

so i used some of my faves that
i already have from unity! ;)

the stamps are from this collection....

i used the scallop stamp on white
cardstock & then cut it out to mimic
the scallops on the green cardstock
& the pink paper. LOTS of scallop
goodness!! =) (ink was VersaMagic)

i used pallette embossing & watermark
pad to stamp the flowers on the green
cardstock.
other products used:
american crafts-thickers, remarks, white pen
making memories- felt flowers, pink paper
bazzill-cardstock
sharpie-other pens
fancy pants-rubons

hope you enjoy the spring colors!! :)
they make me smile!

3 comments:

Carla said...

I absolutely love this layout! I put it in the store, it is beautiful!

Sarah E. said...

This is so pretty! Such talent! :)

iris said...

This layout is amazing!! I really love this one. Into my favorites!