1. Lose 100 pounds.
2. Exercise daily.
3. Eat more fresh foods/ less processed foods.
4. Go to church more often.
5. Read at least 1 book a month.
6. Stick to our weekly budget.
7. Spend less money eating out....by eating out less!
8. Send birthday cards.
9. Get family pictures taken.
ADIOS #10. Take a picture every day to document life. xxxxxxxxx not doing this one anymore.
11. Clean and declutter EVERY room of the house...get rid of any broken or unused items.
12. Organize my office and keep it that way.
13. Maintain a schedule both at home and work.
14. Wake up earlier.
15. Go to bed earlier.
16. Find non-food ways to celebrate success.
17. Set small goals and reward myself for reaching them.
18. Be more active/ less lazy.
19. Help with the laundry more often.
20. Assign weekly chores for the kids to do....and make them do the chores.
21. Spend more time listening to my friends' problems than talking about my own.
22. Make time to scrap more....possibly when I'm feeling hungry or wanting to snack.
23. Go on a vacation with my family.