Friday, January 02, 2009

2nd day of january

DAY 2- MY TENNIS SHOES DAY 1- HAILEY SLEEPS IN THE NEW YEAR


well, today was nice and sunny outside.
not a typical december day for us....but
that can always change quickly around here!

i started weight watchers yesterday...part
of my plan to lose 100 pounds this year. i'm
breaking up the goal in to smaller sections...
hoping to stay focused and motivated.

i woke up early today to do a 30 minute
exercise dvd. i didn't want to get up & had
to FORCE myself out of bed. then 1/2 way
through the DVD, i wanted to quit soooo bad.
but, i made myself finish, and i'm glad i did.

one of my other resolutions is to take 1 pic each
day....just to sort of give snapshots of my life.
so today's pic was my tennis shoes on my feet....
a sign of a new journey into exercising. :)
i didn't post a pic yesterday...so the pic of Hailey is the one
i took right after midnite on 01/01/09.

4 comments:

Carla said...

HAHA! Love the tennis shoe picture! You go girl, this is the year of change!

Joy said...

hi sarah, long time no "see" I follow your blog and miss you sooo much! POLO says Hi and he says he loves the picture of the lil one sleeeeeping, b/c that's one of his favorite things to do toooo! Wink wink, I like it too :) happy new year!

ooooh totally diggin the twilight music and blinkies!

Sarah E. said...

You go girl! I am so proud of you!!! I love your pictures! What a great idea to do a pic/day...I might have to join you with that challenge. :)

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful little girl!!!

Niki M