Saturday, January 03, 2009

little things mean a lot...







so, i'm making new habits. today for lunch,
i ate a sandwich on light bread, opted for mustard
instead of my fave mayo, and ate it with a side of
salad and pretzel rods. oh, and don't forget my
flavored water with 0 calories. :) i'm diggin' this
new way of eating.....so far. ;)

i am hosting a crop at scrap-a-latte on jan. 24th
and i have been working on some challenges.
the crop is called "CREATIVE RESOLUTIONS".
so each challenge will be called a "resolution". it's
gonna be LOTS of FUN!!! hope you can join me!!!
i've included a couple of sneak peaks of resolutions
we'll be doing that weekend. :)

5 comments:

Sarah E. said...

Love it! Your lunch looked really yummy! I will be there for the crop...Can't wait!

~*Michele*~ said...

Happy New Year!! Way to go with your healthy eatting, lunch looked great :)

Kathy said...

Oh cool and that sandwich looks delicious. Can I come for lunch?
Can't wait for the crop. I have marked it on my calendar.

Carla said...

Quit teasing us with the partial layouts! Can't wait for the crop!

Alicia Sharp said...

Wish I could join you for the crop! Maybe you can post some on your blog! Your lunch looks yummy and glad you are doing so well!