Saturday, May 30, 2009

from scraproom-to dining table- to complete


i've been struggling to find the will to scrap
or do anything besides work, watch tv, or sleep.
so today i forced myself to create....but i did it simply.
i grabbed 2 pieces of paper, a box of embellies, a pack
of thickers, and a pack of flowers. i took all of this
to my dining room table to get me out of my usual
scrapping place- i didn't want the pressure of being
in the "required" room....then without thinking or
fussing with it, i slapped the products & pic on the
page with some double-sided tape & even cut the
strip off the bottom edge of the paper with regular
scissors. and it was done.
from scraproom- to dining table- to completed layout
in under 5 minutes!! WOW! that's gotta be a record
for me!! =)

what a GREAT feeling!!! :)

2 comments:

Carla said...

OMG! Under 5 minutes! That is awesome!! I love the LO & the picture is too cute! (Do I need to come down there and kick your mojo in the pants?)

Alicia Sharp said...

Love that LO! It is one of my favs and I am going to have to scraplift this one!! Hope you find your mojo!!