Sunday, March 01, 2009

snowy sunday

featuring: unity stamps and the making memories reference sheet from acrylic stamp set
featuring: unity stamps, scenic route
featuring: unity stamps, american crafts, scenic route, making memories flocked paper (love it!)

featuring: unity stamps, hambly, 2Daisies, Basic Grey

CK reject! LOL!

it started snowing sometime over night on friday....
and it kept snowing all day yesterday....it looks
like the sun is actually out today, so hopefully it
will melt away. :)

3 comments:

Carla said...

CK REJECT? I think it is awesome! You are one of the most talented scrappers I know, and I know plenty :)

Tracey said...

WOW! These are all gorgeous layouts!

Alicia Sharp said...

I so love your cartoon looking LO! I cannot believe CK did not pick it up! Too bad for them!!